One Sheet Wonder Template Bundle – Christmas Edition
Need to make a bunch of Christmas cards? This One Sheet Wonder Template Bundle – Christmas Edition contains 10 templates to help you make beautiful stacks of Christmas cards.
Need to make a bunch of Christmas cards? This One Sheet Wonder Template Bundle - Christmas Edition contains 10 templates to help you make beautiful stacks of Christmas cards. The templates vary in the number of cards you can make (from 6 to 24 cards!) using one sheet of 12” x 12” patterned paper. Each template includes a cutting guide for a 12” x 12” sheet of patterned paper, instructions for putting the cards together, and photos of the cards.
Use this special Christmas Edition set of One Sheet Wonder Templates to get your Christmas cards done! It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Pick the template design you want to make,
- Gather and prepare your materials,
- Assemble your cards!
Use the same template for all your cards, or switch things up and use a few templates to get more variety to your stack of cards. If you make one set of each of the included templates, you will end up with 131 cards!
What is a One Sheet Wonder? It is a template showing you how to cut a 12” x 12” (or sometimes a 6” x 6”) sheet of patterned paper to make a variety of cards and minimize the amount of waste...because who wants to waste any portion of such beautiful paper!
When designing these templates and cards, I purposely used current and retired Stampin’ Up! products. I included the names of the items I used in the materials and instructions, but you can substitute them with other items to make the templates work with what you already have. If you want to order current products, you can shop at my online store anytime.
This item is a digital download that includes a PDF document with 10 One Sheet Wonder Templates, each with card instructions and photos.
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be delivered to you.
- It is recommended to create an account so you will have access to this product (after purchase) at any time.
- You will need a PDF viewer to view/print the files. I like using Adobe Acrobat Reader (get a free version here: www.get.adobe.com/reader).
- Every monitor, device, and printer is calibrated differently and slight variations in color from screen to printed paper are normal.
- The files can be saved and printed for your personal use. Please do not print or share the files for/with others. You may direct others to my website where they can choose to purchase for their own personal use. Thank you!
- Due to the nature of digital products, there are no returns/exchanges; but please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any issues with the digital product.