One Sheet Wonder Template Bundle – Christmas Edition Vol. 2
Need to make a bunch of Christmas cards? The One Sheet Wonder Template Bundle – Christmas Edition Vol. 2 contains 10 new templates to help you make beautiful stacks of Christmas cards.
The templates vary in the number of cards you can make (from 6 to 24 cards).
Each template includes
- a cutting guide for a 12″ x 12″ or 6″ x 6″ sheet of Designer Series Paper
- instructions for making the cards
- photos of the cards
Use this special Christmas Edition Vol. 2 set of One Sheet Wonder Templates to get your Christmas cards done! It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Pick the template design you want to make,
- Gather and prepare your materials,
- Assemble your cards!
Use the same template for all your cards, or switch things up and use a few templates to get more variety to your stack of cards.
If you make one set of each of the included templates, you will end up with 127 cards!
What is a One Sheet Wonder?
It is a template showing you how to cut a 12″ x 12″ or 6″ x 6″ sheet of Designer Series Paper (patterned paper) to make a variety of cards and minimize the amount of waste…because who wants to waste any portion of such beautiful paper!
- Many of the supplies I used when designing these templates have retired. But you can substitute them with other items you already have or with new items in the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs.
- This is a digital item. You will need a PDF viewer to view/print the files. I like using Adobe Acrobat Reader (get a free version here: www.get.adobe.com/reader).
- Every monitor, device, and printer is calibrated differently and slight variations in color from screen to printed paper are normal.
- The files can be saved and printed for your personal use. Please do not print or share the files for/with others. You may direct others to my website where they can choose to purchase for their own personal use. Thank you!
- Due to the nature of digital products, there are no returns/exchanges; but please contact me (email@example.com) if you have any issues with the digital product.