Christmas In July One Sheet Wonder Class
Learn how to use One Sheet Wonder templates to get a head start on your Christmas cards.
This class features 5 templates for 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, and the templates vary in the number of cards you can make (from 1 to 4 cards).
Each lesson includes:
- a video tutorial for making the cards
- photos of the cards
- measurement and supply lists
Use this set of One Sheet Wonder Templates to get your Christmas cards done! It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Pick the template design you want to make,
- Gather and prepare your materials,
- Assemble your cards!
Use the same template for all your cards, or switch things up and use a few templates to get more variety to your stack of cards.
What is a One Sheet Wonder?
It is a template showing you how to cut a 12″ x 12″ or 6″ x 6″ sheet of Designer Series Paper (patterned paper) to make a variety of cards and minimize the amount of waste…because who wants to waste any portion of such beautiful paper!
- Many of the supplies I used when designing these templates may retire. But you can substitute them with other items you already have or with new items in the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs.
- This is a digital item. You will need a PDF viewer to view/print the files. I like using Adobe Acrobat Reader (get a free version here: www.get.adobe.com/reader).
- Every monitor, device, and printer is calibrated differently and slight variations in color from screen to printed paper are normal.
- The files can be saved and printed for your personal use. Please do not print or share the files for/with others. You may direct others to my website where they can choose to purchase for their own personal use. Thank you!
- Due to the nature of digital products, there are no returns/exchanges; but please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any issues with the digital product.